• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Beginners Brew Setup-REDUCED!!!-$100-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I had originally put this aside for a buddy, but as he's going through a divorce, now it's up for grabs again. It includes everything you need to do brew-in-a-bag or if you add a cooler/bucket, you can do 3 vessel brewing with batch sparge. Sorry it got rained on the last couple of weeks, but the wood box has been inside and protected.

8Gal brew kettle with Wilser bag (5G stockpot also available if you want it as a HLT)
Strainer, Measuring instruments (thermometer, hydrometer), StarSan & spray bottle, vapor locks, bungs, some extra stuff, O2 canister and regulator and stone
1-5G carboy
1-6G carboy
plastic buckets (could use one of these for a mash tun)
banjo burner
Mash paddle, carboy brush, bottling kit with 48 long necks, transfer equipment
Copper immersion chiller with garden hose connector
Fermentation/aging chamber (could be kegerator if you add taps) with 4-way CO2 splitter and InkBird temperature control. If you keg, you can age 4 kegs under pressure and temp control in this box, which is what I was doing. This was given to me by @Knightshade, though I added the CO2 splitter and InkBird, and I'm sure he'd be excited if another brewer put it to use!

If it helps, I can throw in a mostly full 5# CO2 canister as well, I have an extra.
Most of this is from my first set up and I made good enough beer to want to do it more and better, so you can too!
PRICE REDUCED!!!! $100.00
Pick-up only in Torrance, CA, not splitting this up, not shipping it.
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump! Just a reminder, if you know anyone who wants to get into brewing, this includes all the stuff to do extract or all-grain, including a fermentation chamber! Only $150!

Bump up at the reduced price! I am going to have to dumpster this if no one wants it, I want my backyard for when the sun shines again.

You're welcome to come and pick it all up after the rains are over. Afternoons and weekends are good. You'll need a pick-up or a large SUV with the seats folded down. I have a Murano and I barely fit the fermentation chamber in the gap, but it also didn't leave much room for anything else.

I'll send you a dm as you're new to the site.

Last edited:
You are welcome, but Thank You! @JAReeves
Looking to find that first recipe to brew up
@BrewMan Dan @JAReeves

I wouldn’t mind seeing a pic or two of whatever you’ve got fermenting in that FC. Ya know…for old times sake. I find myself missing that thing every once in awhile. Had enough space for me to ferment and clear kegs for multiple batches at the same time.

Back