Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andeehunt

Reaction score
For those beer lovers that love beer a little too much and worry about how fat it makes us....try Miller Draft Lite!!! I drink it by the cases and guess what....I have not gained a pound!! No kidding. It's delicious. Of course you guys out there that are all masculine and all probably won't add the orange or lime slice. But....you girls out there that are beer lovers - go for it. It not only tastes delicious - you can enjoy without feeling so guilty.....

What I do is take a good tasting beer and pour it in a carboy then add 5 gallons of water. I then keg that and I have an extremely light refreshing beverage that I made myself. All my friends love it!

Of course you guys out there that are all masculine and all probably won't add the orange or lime slice.

Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope their first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty.

feuerwehr_forum_troll.jpg

Although the OP is humorous in its own way.

Back