Beer!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loudog

Reaction score
I can't stop thinking about BEER, I'm always reading blogs, websites, and watching videos about beer! I know I'm not the only one.... I think Sunday will be a brewday. MoreBeer here I come!

No.. but I'm on it! I just got back from MoreBeer and I picked up 3 kits and a few odds ans ends. They are having a 15% off sale on kits.

I hear ya, in fact, I'm having one now while perusing the board (grin).
Last night, I was busy transferring my Munich Dunkel (byo recipe) to its' keg, and couldn't resist tasting the brew -and it was WONDERFUL -and if its this good before CO2, I can only salivate thinking about how good its gonna be with some of that marvelous gas infused.
Next weekend, I'm taking 2 kegs (one will be the Munich Dunkel, the other Amber Waves, and a growler full of Dunkelweizen, a few bottles of the last of the Baltic Porter, and hauling them up to the BMW motorcycle rally in Camp Blanding (aka Fort Blanding) -both of my brothers, my father, and I, intend on emptying all of that during the weekend. Its gonna be GREAT! Some brats on the grill, mugs full of these wonderful brews, and good conversation (and freezing rain, etc). I can hardly wait!

Same here, with my time I spend on here, and reading books and other blogs. I is good to keep learning tough.

Back