beer wars

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look at the related threads list below if you want to get more insight into HBT responses to BW

Just watched it on hulu. Seems to be struggling on both sides;good & bad. Some truth,but just fun to watch. It does seem like the beer scene is getting so huge,something's got to give...?

There's also a book out there called "Beer Blast" that's pretty good. Mostly deals with the initial development of the big guys (including Schlitz and Schlitz's downfall), the development of commercially viable light beers, etc.

I have seen, first hand, evidence of several claims made in the movie. I dated a member of the Clair Rose family.. I know a little something about what goes on behind the scenes.

Oh, for those that don't know about that family... they own all AB distribution rights in the North Eastern US. If you drink a Budweiser at any ballgame, bar, concert, movie, etc.. anywhere around NY, Clair Rose got their cut of it.

Back