Beer stores in Fort Collins/ Boulder area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

el_kirk

Reaction score
I need to pick up a bunch of different beer styles this weekend for a beer class I'm taking over the next few months. Any suggestions in the Fort Collins or Boulder area?

Thanks in advance. :mug:

Thanks for the tip. The search results on Google were adequate but lacked details, so I thought I'd ask experts (you guys).

When going to school in Fort Collins we shopped at Wilbur's on College Ave. He has a beer cooler like 40 feet long, you can mix sixers.

Looks like Wilbur's Total Beverage in Ft Collins has upgraded...their beer cooler is now about 200 feet long!

Looks like Wilbur's Total Beverage in Ft Collins has upgraded...their beer cooler is now about 200 feet long!

Yeah, I was thinking about it and my estimate was probably pretty small. It's like a freakin Walmart of alcohol. I was drinking lots of vodka then, and just the vodka section was bigger than most full liquor stores I've seen. Wish I still lived there...:rockin:

Back