Beer SOAP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewskii

Reaction score
Just when I thought I had every beer related thing imaginable SWMBO comes home with this; BAM!

image-2622579507.jpg

They don't smell like beer but they do smell amazing.., one smells a lot like cedar wood.

Crazy cool, right?

Yep!

My favorite soap is an oatmeal stout with tallow (that I rendered myself) for the oil. I just used it today in the shower.

I make a lot of beer soap out of homebrew. It's awesome!

Yep!

My favorite soap is an oatmeal stout with tallow (that I rendered myself) for the oil. I just used it today in the shower.

I make a lot of beer soap out of homebrew. It's awesome!

She even gives me a few bars once in a while. I'm gonna go try out that stout one right now.

SWMBO saw this at the farmers market and couldn't pass it up. No tallow though. This is all vegetable oil and locally sourced where possible from what they told us.

Smells amazing. It looks like these folks have some shave soaps on there website too. I'm a big fan of wet shaving. Looks like more of my money will be going thier way.'

SWMBO saw this at the farmers market and couldn't pass it up. No tallow though. This is all vegetable oil and locally sourced where possible from what they told us.

Smells amazing. It looks like these folks have some shave soaps on there website too. I'm a big fan of wet shaving. Looks like more of my money will be going thier way.'

Well.....................I don't like being the one to suggest new hobbies but you can make your own soap. It's easy, and it's fun. If you can make beer, you can handle soap!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/soapmaking-350200/

Cool thread Yoop. Looks like not too different from brewing. Think I'll keep buying my soap for a little while though.... At least until I get a SS 55gal brew house with conicals and a dedicated brew house :drunk:

Latest posts

Back