Beer Smith Printing Issue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIWI

Reaction score
I been having issues printing my recipes from Beer Smith Cloud. When trying to print a message appears "Unable to download recipe from server." I have seen this complaint on other sites. I use to get a popup message telling me to log into Gold. If I clicked on it, it let me to log in. So if I logged into Beersmith 3 (Gold which I payed for) it still gives me that message unable to print. Message Brad at Beer Smith but the problem is still not resolved. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Have you tried asking on the Beersmith site forum? I know I've seen the topic over there but not having that issue I have never read any of the replies.

Yes, a few times without much help. Performed all the directives that the forum and Beer Smith gave me but still have the cloud download issues. Is there similar issues with other brewing databases before I make a switch?

Can you "print" to a pdf? If that works you would then have a work-around, and if it doesn't you'd have more info to give to Brad...

Cheers!

I never tried printing Beersmith recipes from my phone, but I gave it a shot tonight and got the same error. Frustrated, I finally figured out how to get it working from Chrome. After you choose Actions - Print and the new page opens with the printable recipe, click on the Chrome menu and select Share. From here, use the Print icon on the bottom row instead of the icon for your printer service.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-23-01-06-18-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-23-01-06-18-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back