Beer of the month club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jroiv

Reaction score
any one signed up for a good beer of the month club? there are so many craft brews i don't get to try due to geographical location so I've been lookign into a beer of the month club where they send yo like four diferent craft brews a month in the mail from all over the us. if you are signed up for one and you like it let me know links are appreciated.

At this point in the beer world, unless you live in a really out of the way place, I don't see these clubs being worth it. While there's plenty of beers I can't get, there's so many that I can within a few miles of my house, the only way I would join a club would be if it sent me specific beers that I could choose from.

That's a pretty cool idea, and concept. I did a biker shirt of the month club once. It was pretty cool at first. Now I have a closet full of dumb ass shirts I'll never wear again.

Wife got me this for Christmas one year. It was great. Good variety. I like a lot of different beers, so I was easy to please

Latest posts

Back