Beer Magnets?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cpt_Kirks

Reaction score
I'm looking for some beer magnets to decorate my kegerators.

For all I've found, the shipping is more than the magnets. Anybody carry a good selection at a good price?

:confused:

I use bottle caps from breweries I like. I buy standard "arts & crafts" circle magnets from Michael's, add a washer or two (to prevent the edges of the cap from scratching things), and super glue them all together. Pretty simple. I have tons of them.

Here's a pic of some of mine.

IMG_20120109_120833.jpg

I use bottle caps from breweries I like. I buy standard "arts & crafts" circle magnets from Michael's, add a washer or two (to prevent the edges of the cap from scratching things), and super glue them all together. Pretty simple. I have tons of them.

You sir, are a crafty sob.

I do the same thing, except I use pennies rather than washers. It's cheaper and if I ever get desperate, I know where I can find about $2.

I like the bottle cap idea. I'll add some of those, but I have a lot of dull space to fill. I have a metal "Cold Beer" sign one of my sons got me, I used little rare earth magnets to hold it in place.

(Various Beer Labels and other beer images on the web) +

High Res Color Printer +

Laminator +

Sheet Magnets = :D

Kirks...You live in Memphis...just go down to the MED and ask for the used bullets we pull out of gang-bangers! I pull at least 3-4 per week.
-Jefe-

You can purchase magnet printer paper at Staples or Office Depot and print your own artwork. I use this to label type of beer and tap #
403821_278978338816879_100001141457960_734260_1135384771_n.jpg

You can purchase magnet printer paper at Staples or Office Depot and print your own artwork. I use this to label type of beer and tap #
403821_278978338816879_100001141457960_734260_1135384771_n.jpg

I just discovered that "Printable Magnetic Paper" exists.

And, there is a Staples across the street...

:ban:

Any craft store should have bulk magnets or shaped magnets. I take the free brewery stickers and convert them into magnets so that if layout changes are needed they are easily made.

Now, I'm like a kid in a candy store.

There are...a beer related image or two on the internet.

:D

Now, I have label magnets for all the taps on my kegerator.

So, I'm downloading cool images of beer neon signs to make magnets for my keezer/back up kegerator. There is a LOT of blank white to be covered there.

:rockin:

Back