Beer Machine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bap

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm currently on my second brew after a great first brew all thanks to you guys' help.

Now my brother wants to know if any of you know anything about the beer machine. Does it work nicely, is the beer any good. Etc.

Thanks in advance.

The beer machine comes up from time to time and I hear mixed reviews. I think that for what it is, and for the cost, it's not a bad deal. Fermenting and carbing at the same time to deliver the finished product sooner seems like a win. Personally, it takes away too much of what the hobby is for me but everybody is different.

Thanks allot.
I also had the same thought. And its not at all for me. But I suppose for someone who doesn't really appreciate the whole process as much as we do its a good call. I just hope the quality of beer is good.
Thanks for the reply.

It's cheap enough that it could be a good place to start and there's not too much lost if he decides to take it to the next level and start brewing beer in the traditional manner.

Pi also don't see a reason why you couldn't use this for fermenting small batches that are brewed in the more traditional sense. Anyway, good luck to you and your brother.

I had one, quite a while ago, as it was called the "Beer Machine 2000". It's easy to use, but the mixes were expensive and I never did make a decent drinkable beer with it.

Don't bother. Extract or even small batch all grain is way to affordable and easy to bother with the gimmicky pre-hopped kits (IMHO)

I had one back when it was just a Beer Machine. Not as good as Mr. Beer, and that's saying quite a bit. I'd avoid it.

Back