New on Forum, PicoBrew C problem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaustoVarona

Reaction score
Hi, I am new on this Forum, I recently bought a PicoBrew C on eBay, and I can´t use it because I don´t have the password to access the equipment. I didn´t know that Pico went out of buisness and sadly I can´t get in touch with te company for support. Do you Guys have any idea how can I by pass or reset the brewning machine so I can use it? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks on advance and besty regards.

Sorry I didn't introduce my self, My name is Fausto Varona, 57 years old and I live in San Luis Potosi, Mexico. I am looking forward to do my brew my own beer, I recently get divorced and this is a dream I always had. Hello to everyone. I hope to make some brew friends here...

Please contact me through a conversation. [personal email: deleted for security reasons. --Mod].

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe there are Facebook or other groups that have solved these issues. I recommend searching for them on the internet. Sorry I am not much help

Hola Fausto, bienvenidos! (that's about all the spanish I remember from school) :)

I found a user's manual at https://picobrew.com/about/manual_picoc, but I don't see anything about password reset. There's a discussion thread here about the Pico that may be helpful.

If you want to learn how to brew your own beer at home, this is the right place (homebrewtalk.com)! I do all my beermaking right on the kitchen stove-top, in a 5 gallon kettle, making 3 gallons of beer at a time, and fermenting in a plastic bucket. Cheap and easy!

Back