Beer issues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koontzjr

Reaction score
Okay I literally just started brewing so my first batch isn't ready yet. My issue is I am stationed at Fort Polk, Louisiana and there is next to no craft beers that you can buy here. The closest is Abita or Shiner, and there isn't much of a selection of that. I really was hoping to have some beers to try so I can see what I really like. I've always been a whisky drinker but would like to get more in to craft beers. So there's my rant, I have nothing local to try and driving three hours is about my only option. At least it's not forever.

I have no answer for you, brother. I can't help you in any way. All I can say is I thank you and those near for your service. The next drink I take will be is in thanks for that. I hope the next beer that passes your lips on the way to your liver is as amazing as every other one that follows.

I say this with no sarcasm or smartassness <-- new word I just invented.

Latest posts

Back