Beer Gods

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotta love the pan on the floor to catch the drips......but i wouldn't see why the wife would be upset? rigs like that is why we're gods! :mug:

last i saw of your setup you were driving a tractor trailor, with two combines? WTF?
I was referring to my brewing rig-it won’t win any prizes in the Shiny New Thing contest. I don’t build breweries, I brew beer. Gear doesn’t make beer.

I challenged the author to say the pic had to be doctor’d....i was complimentary but still politely rejected the authenticity of the pic...
he pointed out that he did not have a cleat to tie it off so he used the door hinge....
and just like that I found my beer god

If I'm gonna visit a party I gotta get a beer...wait a tick...

julius_clone_26sep2020.jpg

Hello, Julius, my old friend....

Cheers!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love beer? I really, really do. I found a list of Beer Gods and I figure, out of that list, I'm going to become a worshipper of Ninkasi, cause not only do I get beer but she also has the power to satisfy human desire. Seems like a win/win to me. Now I just need to convince my employer that as a Ninkasi worshipper I need to maintain a certain level of inebriation.

What Does Labour Have to Lose From a Left Turn? -

:mug:
Just bumping this thread as I think the OP was prophetic
..and I’m drinking
...but the OP was poetic..or prolific..or prophetic...
..it started with a pee...
crap....I’ll be back in minute....

Just bumping this thread as I think the OP was prophetic
..and I’m drinking
...but the OP was poetic..or prolific..or prophetic...
..it started with a pee...
crap....I’ll be back in minute....

if you're going to bump it, i'd have to refresh my memory...

cause not only do I get beer but she also has the power to satisfy human desire.

and i'd have to tag all the admin's, seatazzz. and a few others, to make the joke i want too!

^^^Doesn't it usually?

Anyway, from my perspective, Beer Goddesses is aesthetically appealing. Not too much into the deitys, so them being pleasing to the eye is kind of important if I'm expected to worship them.

so them being pleasing to the eye is kind of important if I'm expected to worship them.

speaking of which, angie, send me those stickers! i found more uses for them! i realized, my kegs have them, my taps have one. but my beer glasses are naked! ;)

stickers.jpg

Dude! That's looking a bit rude.
There's this thing called a "sponge", and this other stuff called "Formula 409". And then there's "water" - you might have heard about that one...

Cheers! ;)

Dude! That's looking a bit rude.

you never get skid marks between your taps? or are you just THAT good at kegging and never get gas? lol, i'm still proud the beer gods blessed me with advice on the scale! love that thing..........still!

edit: and those taps have been there for 16 years! you were just documenting having to buy a new one, having to break it in! :mug:

I occasionally get some splashing spots when a novice has been handling the taps and doesn't understand the "open all the way, then close all the way" thing :) But I swiftly mop up after said adventures.
If you haven't gotten this yet, I'm rather compulsive, and some things just can't be allowed to stand...

Cheers! ;)

well it's 10pm now and bed time because i gotta get up early to brew, but i'll post a new pic tomorrow. scrubed clean. but i'm not shure how i'd clean the ice cream pick. when i don't have it in there, it scares me because i live in ratle snake country.

Now that this post is brought back from the dead, I am adding to the ToDo List to grab a book from my classroom; translations of texts from the Ancient Near East. I'll see if I can find some other literature on deities other than Ninkasi in it.

This is the fun kind of research, because it requires libations and a comfy chair to do it properly.

Back