Beer glass display ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InLimbo

Reaction score
I lost my mind to craft beer about 2 years before I started homebrewing, and for the past 10 years I've been collecting glassware from various brewers. I've got a sizable collection at this point (roughly three to four dozen) and I'm at a loss as to how to display them properly, so I'm looking to HBTers for some advice. I know some of you have got to have collections that dwarf mine! How are you all displaying your glassware?

I keep the daily usage glasses handy, but I've seeded my wife's china cabinet with around three dozen beer glasses, much to her consternation ;)

Herself has been thinking of a shallow, glass door cabinet, a couple/few shelves tall, on the wall next to my keezer. It could happen...

Cheers!

I made a shelf for either side of my Keezer. No wife/kids/cats to worry about for me though. I'm starting to outgrow them, may build another set one shelf higher this summer.

PART_1452914160531_Image1452914160521.jpg

I put some 6" x 18" shelves above my keezer and keep a display of nice bottles with painted labels and nice growlers on them. They are high enough that they won't be knocked off easily. Same would work well for glassware. I have a liquor/wine cabinet and keep my beer glasses on top of it. As I accumulate glasses from various breweries, I replace the plain glasses with them.

Back