Beer descriptions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerHarley

Reaction score
So I'm going to bottle up some beer for the holidays and want people to know what to expect from each beer type. What do you think? I have four beers I will send to people:

Teddy Bear IPA (Bronze medal Cal. State Fair IPA 2013)
This golden elixir is made from the finest malted barley, freshest hops, and the best water in America. Yeah it's bitter. Yeah it's malty. Yeah, it will knock you on your ass. At 9.3% alc/vol Teddy Bear IPA perfectly blends aromatic Citra, Amarillo, and Simcoe hops with fresh malted 2-row barley and a touch of crystal malt. Enjoy this ale with a fine steak or a great pizza...or just slam it after a fight with the girlfriend. Either way, I hope you appreciate the beer.

Dos Veces (Mexican Amber Lager)
I brewed this lager to replicate my favorite mexican amber lager. I screwed up so bad that I had to brew it twice, hence the name (Two Times). The second batch came out great, although it tastes nothing like I had planned. This malty, fresh lager is a great beer for drinking. At 5.4% alc/vol you can toss down a few of them while pretending you are sitting on a warm Mexican beach. Of course if you were, the beer wouldn't taste anything like this. Confused? Have another Dos Veces. Have two.

Boomer Pale Ale
This beer kicks ass. Seriously. You wanna know how much it kicks ass? There isn't any left.
Sorry for the empty bottle.

Ruby Sour
A mixture of porter and sour red ale. This semi-sour ale is complex with flavors ranging from cherry, coconut and chocolate, to desert hot spring. This is a great beer to drink when you feel like acting like a ****** and telling others how much you know about beer (technically it's an ale, which is a category of beer styles). It also works well with chocolate.

What do you guys do when sending beer to people?

Latest posts

Back