Beer Chips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterTipsy

Reaction score
I searched and there is no mention of Beer Chips in this forum. Now there is. Beer chips....genius!

I bought a bag at Costco, but haven't tried them yet.

I hope they taste like beer. :rockin:

beerchips-productname.jpg

image025.jpg

beerchips-ingredients.jpg

I just tried them (the beer chips).

They are pretty good kettle chips. Not quite as salty or greasy as other chips. The texture is a little different and so is the flavor. I can't really say they taste much like beer, but they do taste good. When you whiff inside the bag they smell like beer a little.

Edit...after I shoved a few handfuls down the hatch, I do pick up some beer flavor.

I LOL'd a couple times at the "beer or models?" back'n'forth.

Will actively seek out these chips. costco, y'say? Dangit, I just let me membership expire.

Marketing genius!! I'll buy whatever they're selling! Actually, it does sound pretty good, I'll keep an eye out next time I'm in Costco. With any luck they'll be promoting them with the Beer Chip girls.

So, I used that link for finding beer chips in my area.

I put in my zipcode (in NC) and it came up with one result-- in CA. :facepalm:

Lol. The four basic ingredients of beer

Malted Barley
Corn Syrup
Hops
Yeast

I want some and according to the link Alliance, NE is only 82 miles from College Station, TX

They make them in Minnesota, which is a lot closer than California.

Email the company regarding the error and win a bag of beer chips!

They do taste like beer,just kinda stale beer though.Too much gmo in ingredience for me though. I get that stale beer taste when I cook with beer sometimes too if I notice the beer in the food. My experience with cooking with it has been kinda... well, so far.. Id rather drink it,instead,Im shure I will give it a few more shots though.

Back