Beer brewing withdrawals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewno

Reaction score
I brewed my first ever batch just this past June and my second in mid July.
I have 4 bottles of my second batch left and that's it.
I was itching to get brewing again as soon as that second batch was bottled but was having a hard time controlling the temperature in my basement, it was a little too warm. I thought I would wait until the temps cooled off in the fall and brew up a nice Oatmeal Stout.
I also wanted to get a glass carboy for primary rather then my usual plastic bucket. I have a glass secondary.

Anyway, as luck would have it I ran into "three" semi emergencies that required money. I'm so broke at the moment I can't spare the extra cash to pick up a kit, and I really want the carboy. It's not just the price of brewing my next batch but also the fact that I still have other financial responsibilities on the burner that I am short for also at the moment.
Priorities priorities.

I've even bumped my brewing up over getting my Guitars serviced and set up.:)
But I still have home and family responsibilities to get through.

I'm in serious withdrawal.:(

Tommy

No fun for you, though it sounds like at least you have your priorities in order.

Hey Brewno, Where in Pa. are you? I can't really help with your problem, just wondering where you are. I'm in Lancaster Co.

Evets said:
Hey Brewno, Where in Pa. are you? I can't really help with your problem, just wondering where you are. I'm in Lancaster Co.

:D I wasn't looking for help, just venting, (whining) online.

I'm near Allentown. Me and SWMBO go down to Lancaster every now and then to take in the area (which means my wife drags me around looking at crafts and baskets). I haven't been to the brewery yet or Stoudts.
I'm about 90 minutes away or just under.

Tommy

Latest posts

Back