Beer Bottle Labels?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

kartracer2

Reaction score
yeah. I use different color caps and different color gaskets on swing tops.
No kidding, I did not know they made different color gaskets for the swing tops. Either I just didn't notice or haven't visited the right place. Care to share where you found them?
Thanks,
Joel B.

Snuffy

Please Delete This Account
Reaction score
No kidding, I did not know they made different color gaskets for the swing tops. Either I just didn't notice or haven't visited the right place. Care to share where you found them?
Thanks,
Joel B.
Mostly on the bottles they came with. I have red, white and not so red. some I got when I inherited all my dad‘s brewing gear. They came from Grolsch, Jubel and various other German beer and ”Taffelwasser” bottles.

kartracer2

Reaction score
Mostly on the bottles they came with. I have red, white and not so red.
Ah,, OK, gotcha, I was hoping that that you had found "colors" like yellow, orange, blue etc. Wish some body did make assorted colors, I'd be buy'n if they did.
Thanks for the reply, :mug:
Joel B.

Snuffy

Please Delete This Account
Reaction score
Ah,, OK, gotcha, I was hoping that that you had found "colors" like yellow, orange, blue etc. Wish some body did make assorted colors, I'd be buy'n if they did.
Thanks for the reply, :mug:
Joel B.

I found orange, clear and white ones on Amazon. And of course you can get red and brownish ones anywhere.

*After closer inspection, the clear and white may be the same thing.

thehaze

Reaction score
These are the labels for my latest 5 batches: used canva.com to design them, downloaded the labels to an USB drive, went to a printing bussiness and got it done. Now the colours look better on my IPS monitor, and whatever comes out of these printing shops is nowwhere near how I would like it, but works as intended for now.

Beer labels.jpeg