Been a long while.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
Well I'm back . Still brewing ,not as much as I used to but still at it. How's everyone doing? Actually brewing Orfy's brown right now. Couldn't find the recipe but came here to get it.

And I'm drinking a coffee/chocolate stout.

Attachments

• 20190109_133754.jpg
    20190109_133754.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
Welcome back. I'm in the same boat. Last year has been nuts for my family (mostly in good ways) and brewing went to the bottom shelf of priorities. Yesterday was my first brew day in about 8 or 10 months. I used to brew a minimum of every month. So goes life I suppose. I'm jealous of your beautiful weather.

Feels good to get back in the brewing saddle, doesn't it?

I had a couple of multi month interruptions last year but am ready to make my 3rd batch in the last month.

Welcome back!

Welcome back. I'm in the same boat. Last year has been nuts for my family (mostly in good ways) and brewing went to the bottom shelf of priorities. Yesterday was my first brew day in about 8 or 10 months. I used to brew a minimum of every month. So goes life I suppose. I'm jealous of your beautiful weather.

Same here. Ended up selling our house an downsizing. Been working away in the new house. Haven't brewed since December 2017, so just over a year. Keezer is still wrapped up. Keep meaning to open it up, clean it out and get a couple kegs so I can decrease my trips to the beer store.

Back