Beatification Release Dec 14th @9AM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daniel-bryan-yes-yes-yes-o.gif

Made it up to RR a couple days ago and tasted two different pours of Beatification. One was much more tart than the other. Anyone else experience this?
I did have a similar experience to that. Had it the day after the release, and then a couple days later. Felt the second glass I had was more tart. Can't say whether it was me or the beer.

Anybody have any insider info on how long the stuff will last on tap? I wanna make a trip up hopefully in a week or two.

I did have a similar experience to that. Had it the day after the release, and then a couple days later. Felt the second glass I had was more tart. Can't say whether it was me or the beer.
Hmmmmm. You probably had different kegs. The pours I had were poured about an hour apart so they might have been different kegs too depending on product movement.

Russian River said until February and to be completely honest, I don't see why not.

Well, they said they "hoped" it would last that long. I skipped having it on tap (mainly because I didn't want to **** myself at the bar), but I am hoping to go back and have it in 2-3 weekends. It would absolutely not surprise me if kegs of their barrel-aged beers are different, given that kegs of Pliny are already very different. And if their beers are settling in kegs, you may see a difference in taste as you go down the keg. I doubt anyone pays attention to that.

Last edited:
Well, they said they "hoped" it would last that long. I skipped having it on tap (mainly because I didn't want to **** myself at the bar), but I am hoping to go back and have it in 2-3 weekends. It would absolutely not surprise me if kegs of their barrel-aged beers are different, given that kegs of Pliny are already very different. And if their beers are settling in kegs, you may see a difference in taste as you go down the keg. I doubt anyone pays attention to that.
Is the shitting yourself at the bar still going to be a risk in 2-3 weekends?

I've been to RR at least 30 times since moving to the area in April and I've never used the bathroom there. Is that weird?

Maybe you just don't drink enough beer there, or have a 1 gallon bladder

that distribution is gold, such a boneheaded move to risk that to sell some Beat

Latest posts

Back