Back to Brew --- a Pecan Porter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASassyBeerChick83

Reaction score
Hey, Guys!! :cool:

I am back to brewing!! :rockin:
Back last summer -- I brewed a Bock from a kit & then moved into a partial mash and brewed a Belgian Triple. We brewed the Triple in August - before having to go back to school & I found out I was pregnant on Labor Day weekend!! We are expecting our first little lad! :D Super Stoked about that!! We are also moving in about 3 weeks from our place now to a new spot! Ready to get some ingredients in the next couple of weeks & brew our next Brew within the next couple of weeks before having our ROCKSTAR :rockin: We have tried the 512 Pecan Porter & absolutely love it!! We want to brew one!! Looking for a clone recipe or to actually add a little bit to it... :) Anyone know of a good recipe so that we can start preparing & going to our LHBS?!? We live in Dallas & we frequent the Homebrew Headquarters located in Plano! We don't really want to do a kit beer & wold really like to move on to a partial mash, all grain or extract. We just got a KEG from a friend & only need to get the CO2 for it. :) NO MORE BOTTLING!! :rockin: & in our new house... I have already informed the hubby - we are gonna put in a draft pour nozzle into our kitchen. Eventually, I would like to build a portable bar in our backyard and put one back there. :D Until now.... Still want to draft in my own home!! :)

Any help from anyone would be great!!
Thanks, y'all!!

Cheers! :mug:

Back