Back at it.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boydak

Reaction score
My last brew date was 8/2/09. I brewed a SNPA (SNaPA Wench) clone. I dry hopped it towards the end on August. At the end on August I hurt my back and was out of commision till November. For one reason ore another I never got around to botteling that batch till yesterday.

A bit concerned with it being in the primary that long but it looked, smelled and tasted great. I will let you know how it does in about 6 weeks.

oh, ya.... I brewed some Easy Wench Blonde Ale yesterday too.

My last brew date was 8/2/09. I brewed a SNPA (SNaPA Wench) clone. I dry hopped it towards the end on August. At the end on August I hurt my back and was out of commision till November. For one reason ore another I never got around to botteling that batch till yesterday.

A bit concerned with it being in the primary that long but it looked, smelled and tasted great. I will let you know how it does in about 6 weeks.

oh, ya.... I brewed some Easy Wench Blonde Ale yesterday too.

That may break a record. I hope both turn out well!

I couldn't wait so I popped one last night. Carbernation is coming along nicely. It had a decent taste but not as hoppy as it should be.

Still a very drinkable beer.

Back