Awesomeness...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ciliorozo

Reaction score
I am in the beginning stages of building my keezer and a friend sent me this link. I am seriously thinking of implementing something like this now. I hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its just a novelty, it would be cool to know who tends to drink what and what people will rate your beer. You don't even need to have any kind of authentication device, its still pretty good feedback, probably would be a little more honest if it was anonymous anyway. Would also give you an idea of how many pints were pulled out of each keg so you know about when its going empty. I am not even sure if their authentication device would lock anyone out, its just a way for people to provide feedback and contribute to their "Study". Then again if you only wanted certain people accessing your keg adding an electronic valve would be a cool option.

I am an Engineer, I like to tinker and this is a really good excuse to develop another project :) It combines my 2 passions, DIY Engineering and Beer! Thats a big reason that I have stuck with this hobby for so long, it allows those two interests to interconnect :)

And I particularly like this project since it involves a hardware and a software component. It may not be practical or even necessary, but it would be fun to build And home brewing (to me anyway) is all about fun :mug:

Semi off-topic: Programming for anything apple turned out to be something I wasn't up to tackle.. But here you can see my iPad in use as the control panel of my rig (link in sig)..

5-14-10A.jpg

Back