Avery "The Maharaja"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisS

I like cold beverages
Reaction score
My local bar has this on tap and I have been enjoying it every time I ahave been in there. Looking at what the beer is and the inforamtion from the avery site. Can someone come up with a clone receipe for this beer? I may plug what I think into the beersmith and see what happens, but I know there are better people than I that can come up with an idea. And frankly I am after the flavor profile more so than having a spot on clone. Ie it doesn't have to be a DIPA.

any help ideas appreciated.

Avery Brewing 303.440.4324

yeah I'm glad i asked. my receipe although good on IBU and OG, it well doesn't look like that. i'd have to go with one of those... actually other than being really off on the dry hop I think I mad the gain bill... woohoo me.

Wow thats nice truck mann! Just had a Maharaja the other day it is a tatey beverage thats for sure. I may try to make a 5 gal batch because it was so good. I would do 10 but all my set up is for doin 5:)

I am eagerly awaiting bottle conditioning of a batch I made just over a month ago (I used the recipe in the July/Aug issue of Zymurgy. Same as whats posted in the links above). It was my first brew in a long time. This beer and my local liquor stores lack of availability made me get back into the game! :mug:

Back