Are YOU brewing tomorrow also?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeTaps

Reaction score
Tomorrow (Saturday, Sept 5) I'm doing the following:

1) Bottling my Blonde Ale (primary 3 weeks) in 22's
2) Brewing a Cherry Wheat Ale
3) Brewing a Pumpkin Spice Ale

Just wondering who will be sharing the joys of brewing tomorrow with me.

No brewing, but if I get around to it, I'll keg my APA. If I don't, then I'll just drink a bunch of beer.

-Steve

Big day for me tomorrow...two firsts. I'll be brewing my first AG and the first time I'm making two batches
1.) Denny Conn's Bourbon Vanilla Porter (AG)
2.)ChshreCat's Double Chocolate Oatmeal Snout (PM)

Then on Sunday I'll be bottling my Belgian Quad, went out and got myself a Ferarri corker, so this will be a first as well.
Breakin all kinds of cherries this weekend!

Big day for me tomorrow...two firsts. I'll be brewing my first AG and the first time I'm making two batches
1.) Denny Conn's Bourbon Vanilla Porter (AG)
2.)ChshreCat's Double Chocolate Oatmeal Snout (PM)

Then on Sunday I'll be bottling my Belgian Quad, went out and got myself a Ferarri corker, so this will be a first as well.
Breakin all kinds of cherries this weekend!

Nice!

Yes, it's going to be a good labor day weekend. Now only if they would do away with that pesky "no alcohol on the beach" law here in Pacific Beach...

I finally got a big bag of Golden Promise so I'm thinking maybe a SMaSH. If that doesn't give me a good way to find out about Golden Promise, nothing will.

I'm getting grain tomorrow, may have time to bottle. Working 5:45am - 1:00pm followed by biking to the LHBS to get IPA ingredients. And then I'll need a nap before an evening with a pretty lady.

Soooo, I'm thinking my IPA will be brewed on Monday?

I'm brewing a berliner weisse tomorrow. It's going to be quite an experiment.

Nope... wanting my next brew to be outdoors, and haven't found a cheap turkey fryer yet...

I am doing 3 things tomorrow:

1. Getting a propane burner (no more split boils)
2. Fantasy Football draft
3. Getting ready to brew on Sunday :D

Nope, I will be drinking a bunch of homebrew though and am brewing an Oktoberfest on Sunday.

I kegged my second batch of Amarillo IPA tonight, kegging my APA Saturday, and maybe brewing a Simcoe IPA on Sunday.

British Summer Ale Saturday and then Dubbel on Sunday and Monday!
Need to keg a Saison and bottle some Apfelwine too.

no brewing for me this weekend, but I am doing a few projects, finally gonna add a second tap to the tower, add fittings to the IC to prevent hose blowoff, make another keggle, and hit up the LHBS to make EdWorts Haus Pale next weekend

Kegging a smoked hefe and brewing an AG Oktoberfest. Well; it's an experiment rather than a true Oktoberfest... I'm trying to get close to an Oktoberfest flavor without fermenting at low temperatures. We'll see how well I do.

Tomorrow (today?) is just the beginning... Gotta get my starter of washed WLP001 yeast going, gotta backsweeten/flavor/keg a blueberry ale, and go to the LHBS for some grains. Brewing Sunday after we go perch fishing!

Bottling a West Coast Pale Saturday, brewing a Brown Sunday. I'd say it was an American Brown in style, sort of. But it's using Belgian grain (Castle malting) and British and Slovenijan hops (Challenger and Styrian Goldings) with Wyeast 1056. So it's sort of a mongrel. But the recipe formulation is most like an American brown I'd say in the amounts of grain and hops and all that.

Hopefully catching a bushel of crabs tomorrow . . .
Yum! I KNOW where you live. :D

But if I'm lucky my wife might come home with crabs on Sunday night (that just doesn't sound right.) She'll be driving up Rt 13 through Delaware on her way home from Virginia Beach. May be not Jersey Blue Claws, but still good crab territory.

Brewing some fall and holiday beers this weekend. Brewing a spiced pumpkin ale today and tommorrow a vanilla oatmeal stout. It will be my first usage of my new 7 gallon stainless steel conical fermenters. Starters are going and I am gonna have me some fun.

Should probably bottle apfelwein, rack raspberry to secondary, rack pumpkin to secondary, rack and stabilize white zinfandel, bottle some riesling, and brew a session ale for fall. How much of it will actually get done? who knows.

I am planning my biggest beer to date for Sunday or Monday. I'll be doing a Russian Imperial Stout which should come in at about 10% abv. This will be my Winter "Sipper". I'll be trying my first yeast starter as well. Got a 2000ml Erlenmyer flask and the grain on Friday along with some DME for the starter. Now where do I start......

Back