Are either of these (kegerators) worth purchasing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaiborg12

Reaction score
saw this on CL and was going to build a kegerator but just saw a few that popped up would either of these be worth the purchase?

Kegerator Draft Beer Server

Refurbished Nostalgia Electrics Keg cooler for sale. Certified draft beer technician installed new stainless tower, shank, faucet, beer line, and fittings. Comes with full CO2 tank with dual gauge regulator and Sankee D keg coupler. Unit has been tested and works perfectly. The kegerator looks like new and is one of the smallest keg coolers you can buy. See the picture with it sitting next to a standard size kegerator. Holds a full size 15.5 gallon keg, a pony keg or a 5 gallon tall keg. Save space and drink fresh draft beer in your own home. I will deliver and set up this kegerator at your convenience. I can convert this to serve home brew at your request. Draft beer is cheaper, tastes better and is echologically better than bottles or cans. $300 delivered.

KEG 2.jpg

KEG 1.jpg

KEG 3.jpg

$300 isnt to bad for the C02, regulator, tower, and kegerator. You may or may not be able to squeeze a second corny in there, if that is even a consideration. If you are fine with just one keg, I would say its not a bad deal. You could probably convert a used one yourself for a little less, but not a ton less. You will still obviously need to buy some corny kegs.

Back