Anyone Received NHC Scoring Sheets from Atlanta Yet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kraypd

Reaction score
I've noticed that some members have been getting their sheets from other judging centers and was wondering if anyone got theirs from Atlanta yet? Hoping that they come soon.

Same here. I saw on the AHA website that the database had been submitted, but no sign of sheets in my mailbox yet.

Anybody gotten anything from the ATL first round yet?

Results for placing in the first round is supposed to be posted by the end of the day today. I personally am more interested in getting the scores and judges comments on submissions.

I called the scoring center (brew depot) yesterday about them. They told me they hope to have them mailed in a couple of weeks. NHC rules say they have to be mailed by the 18th. Maybe a few polite phone calls asking for them to hurry up the mailing process may help it along.

Mailed in a couple of weeks? I do understand that this is a very large undertaking but I can't understand how some sites get them out so fast and others take weeks. Is it purely based on volunteer support? Anyone have insight that they can share.

In this day and age it would be nice to see if we could get an online scoring system in place. You could get immediate feedback once the competition closes and save on the handling/mailing costs.

Mailed in a couple of weeks? I do understand that this is a very large undertaking but I can't understand how some sites get them out so fast and others take weeks. Is it purely based on volunteer support? Anyone have insight that they can share.

In this day and age it would be nice to see if we could get an online scoring system in place. You could get immediate feedback once the competition closes and save on the handling/mailing costs.

This seems to happen every year Atlanta hosts! They are not really into sending scoresheets before the results are posted (as to not give anyone a fair advantage). Could be for different reasons this year, but was the case a couple years ago. I wonder if they know that just about everyone else in the country has their sheets back.

Back