Anyone NOT watching the Superbowl?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Black Crown is at least tasty enough to enjoy, but the commercials were pretentious and sucked pretty bad. Here is a bit of Nothing about the beer, and a whole lot of Don't You Wish You Were Us? marketing!

Fancy, dark, elite, private clubs are not my lifestyle. I guess I'll never get to enjoy Black Crown that way it was meant to be enjoyed... ;)

Couldn't care less about the corporate bowl. I haven't seen one in 5 years at least. I'm not much of a football fan. And I don't have a TV, so there's that.

All my sports watching takes place during baseball and hockey seasons.

you're such a non conformist bro...way to stick it to the man!

I never got into football (or any sport really) when I was a kid, so now I have only a vague understanding of the game. Every superbowl party Ive ever been to becomes all about the beer and food for me. A couple years ago my chef friend was hosting, and pulled me into the kitchen to help with the wings... just before the game ended we noticed how funny it was that all the guys were in the kitchen cooking and sharing recipes and all the women were watching the game and drinking beer.

I didnt have a party to attend last night, so I just skipped it.

Its cool though that people have something to look forward to every year though.

While I'm not a sports fan that only thing I have against sports fans is that I think getting into a fist fight or worse over a team you have no personal involvement in should be punished with mandatory sterilization. Rioting after a sports game should be met with deadly force.

I clearly have nothing in common with most of you other than beer... grew up playing football and love every minute of college and pro that I can get my hands on. Now that hockey season is finally in full swing my sports fix is safe.

Damn good game!!! I almost walked away after the 109 yard return. Then the lights went out, then the 9ers woke up....

While I'm not a sports fan that only thing I have against sports fans is that I think getting into a fist fight or worse over a team you have no personal involvement in should be punished with mandatory sterilization. Rioting after a sports game should be met with deadly force.

Hey hey now! I made a lot of money off of people like that over the years!

Anyone notice in the Lincoln ad Homebrewer and famous actor Wil Wheaton had a cameo as what looked to be a director for a VERY low budget sci-fi move?

SuperbowlComm020113.gif

I'll say one thing, that Lincoln ad made me look up the car. I've fell for the styling right away. Unfortunately it will be awhile before I can buy a new car for myself again.

Rioting after a sports game should be met with deadly force.

Yeah, we should make them drink Okra Meade:D

You are the ONE individual on this site that I can put a face to a name, and I absolutely loved your video!!! (I will not be brewing that though).

Love your willingness to experiment...I would have gotten sick on the Okra slime.

Yeah, we should make them drink Okra Meade:D

You are the ONE individual on this site that I can put a face to a name, and I absolutely loved your video!!! (I will not be brewing that though).

Love your willingness to experiment...I would have gotten sick on the Okra slime.

Ok... I needed that... had a rough day and that made it a bit better. :mug:

CreamyGoodness said:
Ok... I needed that... had a rough day and that made it a bit better. :mug:

See...you never know how many people you touch by posting a video. I may need a psychologist to handle the okra slime....but that's my problem, not yours

See...you never know how many people you touch by posting a video. I may need a psychologist to handle the okra slime....but that's my problem, not yours

Yeah, that video touched me in the sort of way I need a doll to explain. 'It's okay Gabe, just point to where Creamy touched you on the doll.'

Back