Anyone else addicted to mouthwash? :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I don't mean drinking it....I just love that fresh breath feel. I have it in a corked jar in the kitchen (It looks pretty on the window cill) and I use it about 10 times a day. Am I weird? I just love a nice clean palette. Is this OCD or is it normal(ish)?

Why stop at the mouthwash? You should carry a little tin of breath mints with you at all times, popping them obsessively anytime you're not within 25 feet of the mouthwash.

Hope this helped!

I just love a nice clean palette. Is this OCD or is it normal(ish)?

You consider your palette "clean" after mouthwash?? I always feel like my mouth has just been raped... for a "clean" palette, I prefer oyster crackers or toast. :)

Unless you meant "fresh-smelling breath" ... in which case, I agree, and I pop wintergreen mints like they're going out of business.

OK, I agree, it's mouth rape. But it's a good kind of rape. Not the bad kind that I've never been successfully convicted of.

Just google "mouth rape" for pictures of mouthwash chugging breath fetishes...

Do not google mouth rape, scary stuff. I did not find anything that would qualify as mouthwash chugging breath fetishes.

That can't be good for your mouth. Alcohol in that concentration that frequently seems like it could dry out or damage your mouth

Ummm.....yea....Gnome worried about the amount of alcohol in his mouth.....yea...right.....

Oh, and if he is worried about oral lubrication, I'm sure he's working on his own version of throat lube/mouth rape:eek:

:D

hehehe, Hugh is correct, of course. I have no problem with having alcohol in my mouth. I should have added though, that I usually rinse my mouth afterwards with cold filtered water from the fridge, and always if i am about to pour a beer. :)

<Debbie Downer>Did you know Mouthwash causes cancer.</Debbie Downer>

Back