anybody else getting pished

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibby33

Reaction score
just wondering. normally I am the sober one on this forum as I read it when I have spare time (i.e at work ;) ).

Tonight I am at home and wife is in hospital with two day old baby and I have decided to get ratarsed, banjaxed, trousered, piddled, rubbered, whatever you want to call it!

Anybody else out there?

dibby33 said:
just wondering. normally I am the sober one on this forum as I read it when I have spare time (i.e at work ;) ).

Tonight I am at home and wife is in hospital with two day old baby and I have decided to get ratarsed, banjaxed, trousered, piddled, rubbered, whatever you want to call it!

Anybody else out there?

It's 10:30am in the middle of America, so my guess is no. However, I've been known to be wrong.

slowing recovering from last nights events. gonna have to hold off untill at least 2:00 before I start todays...Congrats on the new addition by the way!

Cheese, where do you get these avitars. your posts never fail to amuse!

Dibby, you're cracking me up. Usually we're the drunk ones and you're the voice of reason and sanity. We're on the chat when you're asleep, and now that you're up and ready to have a few, we're all at work.

I'll drink one for you at 4:00 PM (5 1/2 hours from now) though, in honor of your new baby! But, you'll be asleep by then, I'm sure!

Yooper Chick said:
Dibby, you're cracking me up. Usually we're the drunk ones and you're the voice of reason and sanity. We're on the chat when you're asleep, and now that you're up and ready to have a few, we're all at work.

I'll drink one for you at 4:00 PM (5 1/2 hours from now) though, in honor of your new baby! But, you'll be asleep by then, I'm sure!

Well, you know. (btw touch typing is starting to fail a little!)
I am due back at the hospital at 9am (7.5hrs) - although i have to goto the shops first to get stuff so I could be later.

Scary bit is my post count. Search is on.
EDIT : www.beerandbollocks.com : what a waste of a url. could have been so much better...
DOUBLE EDIT : then again...

73 members on line...
ya big bunch of slack ar3ed ba3tards, me gonna go tae me bed.
you had all better have a beer for me tonight (your time). or I shall start posting stuff that your dreams have been able to block out, up until now *evil laugh.....*

Dude, I'm jealous. I'm at home with my 2yr old and it's 10am. I did some serious drinking with the SWMBO last night after the little one went down... too bad she didnt'... ha!

Yooper Chick said:
you're the voice of reason and sanity.

Ha ha ha ha ha

feck I put a few away last night. Wife just phoned to ask where I was! Feck. me unable to drive for at least three hours! COFFEE!!!!!

homebrewer_99 said:
I'm with ya!!! :tank: :mug: :mug:

I've always wanted to party with the Tasmanian Devil!!! :rockin:

Bit late mate!

knocked off a six pack of IPA last night plus various others. Got to bed at 3.30am I think. Coffee is my friend again today!

I'm workin on it. Tomorrow is a holiday for me. Kids are off too. Be sleeping in, then working on the hop garden, racking some beer, kegging some Apfelwein, making some Apfelwein and getting ready for brew day on Saturday.

Tomorrow is going to be a very beery day!

and we are off again! Nipped into bottle shop on the way home tonight (have to varnish a hallway floor prior to wife and kids coming home).
Bought six pack of James Squires Hop Thief.
"This hand-crafted ale celebrates the hop harvest byusing a special selection producing a distinct aroma with subtle floral and spicy tones. Even the malt takes a back seat providing a deep golden colur and a malty creaminess to cushion the hops. When poured the head is tenacious, the aroma seductive and the finish is brisk to say the least"

in other words a fecking stunnin beer!!! Pity it is a limited release - will have to buy some and cellar.

baby is good by the way and all is well in the world! :mug:

Maybe. The dry spell broke, it's hammering rain, 43F and dropping. Cracked open the last bottle of Widmer's Snow Plow for starters.

[Note to self: Arrogant Bastard pint glass is only 14.5 oz.]

Back