Any reccomendations for best lager/pilsner beer kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spybrew

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am new to brewing and i just bought the coopers DIY kit, a coopers lager that came with it is on its way bottled after primary.
I really like staropramen beer and would like to ask if anyone knows a very good lager/pilsner kit that can be similar to staropramen or generally a very decent lager/pilsner. I dont have much equioment just a fermentation bucket and can probably buy a secondary fermentation barell if necessary. As for the temperatures is pretty cold where i live in london at the moment and outside in the shed should be round 50 and probably lower during night but probably hotter during the day.
Generally i am not trying to make the most sophisticated lager/pilsner but one than can be similar to staropramen and can be enjoyed without doing too much complicated stuff as i am new to brewing.
Any little tips will be much appreciated as i am getting really into brewing beer, i really enjoy it and don't want to get disappointed with results from my brews.
Thanks very much for any replies.

Latest posts

Back