any pierced people up in here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
belly button and both nips. I forget I have them. Had them for about 15 years now. Bit bored of them, going to get a tatto but don't know what. Have been thinking about a tat for over 15 years...

EdWort said:
I have one tatoo.

Most of the time is says WENDY.

Other times its says Welcome to Texas and Have a Nice Day. :D
+

Mine says "Shorty" most of the time.
Other times it says, "Shorty's Bar and Grill, Aberquerque, New Mexico."

Cheesefood said:
Can I just ask about the stretched lobes thing? Why? It seems so destructive and unlike a tat, you really can't hide them at all.
Hey Cheesefood, to answer your question I had my ears stretched out to 7/8th of an inch and took them out a year ago now they are just tiny holes. My wife has hers out to 1/2 inch and they look look good, she works at a bank too and they don' t seem to mind. I just thought mine looked weird with tiny little earrings seeing as I have rather large ears so they looked more size appropriate. Now when they are like 2" and up it is kinda of crazy but below that not so bad IMHO. I also started seeing so many people with them I decided to steer away. Too many Emo kids.
I guess to each there own huh.:rockin:

Do you think this person went a little overboard?

piercings-738717.jpg

the cat dude is freaking....I saw a special on him and the lizard guy as well

Back