any pierced people up in here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawbrewing

Reaction score
just curious. i've had several in the past, eyebrows, ears, lip, tongue, etc. still got the tongue stretched to 6gauge, and one lip ring.

BUT, the point of this is i got my nipples pierced last weekend, and the pain was 10x more than any other piercing i've ever gotten. the needle going in was no biggie, felt about like any other piercing i've had, but the needle going out felt like the piercer was trying to pull my areola off with a rusty spade. OUCH!

I only have the holes I was born with and will do my best to avoid any additional ones.

rdwj said:
I only have the holes I was born with and will do my best to avoid any additional ones.

Me too. After I saw the SNL skit where Bobcat Goldtwaite got his testicles pierced without local anesthetic, I lost all interest. :D

Can't say I've been there yet.

Had the ears and the tongue. (The tongue tongs hurt the most.)
Never the nipples!!! Nor the John Thomas for that matter.

ALL piercings are out at the time being. I don't need my 3 week
old getting a hold and pulling a ring through my lobe.

I've had 4 holes in my ears for 8 years. Lobes are all that stuck, the cartlidge didn't hold very well. (my ears kicked them out) and nipples are on the list this fall for my birthday, after I go jump out of a plane

Ears & Eyebrow, though I don't were the eybrowring much anymore. Sucks about your nips man, I never could bring myself to do those.

Cheers

When I got my left ear pierced it was the height of hippy radicalism. Then everybody started doing it, so I pierced the same ear a second time and reclaimed the radical throne. When everybody started putting multiple holes in their ears I took mine out and was once again the odd man out. Now that I'm in my forties I could put them back in and be radical again, but with thinning hair and teenage children I think 'radical' would just be a euphemism for 'look stupid'. Of course I wouldn't corner the market on looking stupid even if you could see more of my underwear than my shoes, but it might look a little pathetic.

I think I'll stick with my easy-to-maintain conservative look and espouse radical ideas and values with words and actions rather than appearances.

Fingers said:
When I got my left ear pierced it was the height of hippy radicalism. Then everybody started doing it, so I pierced the same ear a second time and reclaimed the radical throne. When everybody started putting multiple holes in their ears I took mine out and was once again the odd man out. Now that I'm in my forties I could put them back in and be radical again, but with thinning hair and teenage children I think 'radical' would just be a euphemism for 'look stupid'. Of course I wouldn't corner the market on looking stupid even if you could see more of my underwear than my shoes, but it might look a little pathetic.

I think I'll stick with my easy-to-maintain conservative look and espouse radical ideas and values with words and actions rather than appearances.

This seems like a short essay in the making - funny stuff!

I had pierced ears when I was younger, but I haven't worn earrings since my college days.

I have a pierced left nipple, and I totally understand where you're coming from on the pain. As I remember it, the piercing part was just a really horrible intense pinch, after that it didn't "hurt" but I felt like I was going to faint for about the next 20-30 minutes or so.

Needless to say, after that getting the right one done was out of the question.

Got any ink ?

I do have some more ink on the horizon....that and the nipplage is going hand in hand

I have a hole in my back that is the result of being bit by an ex. I can't see it but every now and then SWMBO cleans it out with a tooth pick. She can stick the whole thing in one side and out the other, passing through about 1/2" of flesh.

worth.gif

brian williams said:
TRUST ME you don't want to see my fat white ass naked boobies. although if i push them together, i could probably fill out a b cup bra and create some impressive cleavage!

no, trust me, more of the other kind of pics.....you know :D

besides, I want to see this toothpick in 1/2" of flesh

98EXL said:
no, trust me, more of the other kind of pics.....you know :D

besides, I want to see this toothpick in 1/2" of flesh

yeah, i think i still have a few "leftover" photos, from previous photo shoots for that "other" thread. i'll have to try to get those up tonight.

brian williams said:
98exl, speaking of "other" stuff, and the "other" section, you're one post shy of 1,000

MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!
:D

yes, it's not thrusday so you are our man today.....see my 1000th post, it's disappointing, but with everything going on this past week

/OT

I have both my nipples pierced (as well as my tongue). I didn't think the first was particularly bad (got them done at the same time). Just like a hard pinch.

However, the second was a wee bit more painful, since you're loaded with all sorts of nifty stuff like adrenaline at that point that seems to make the pain sharper. Even so, I didn't find them all that bad really.

-D

I have 8 gauge rings in both my ears, but I think I completely content on keeping that the extent of my piercing. No Jacobs Ladder or Prince Albert for me thank you!

No piercings, no ink. It seems more of a statement not to get something like this done--that's the statement I'll make.

I'm comfortable in my own skin. :mug:

My friend used to say that he was daring to be different by staying the same. But then he joined the navy and eventually got a tattoo.

BTW i have four tat's

Cheers

I have both of my nipples pierced. I had 3 piercings in my left ear when I was younger, buy they never took too well. I have 3 tattoos, one on each arm (Pinups), and a crappy jailhouse mushroom on my left ankle.

Im scheduled to get Kat Von D to do a portrait of my son on my left torso. God I love LA.

You can see the tatoo on my left arm peaking out of my shirt in my avatar.

had my ears stretched out to 1 inch holes. had numerous cartilage, lip, eyebrow, neck, nipple, etc pierced. Nothing below the waist!

And yes, Nipples were the worst one, followed by stretching my lobes!

brian williams said:
BUT, the point of this is i got my nipples pierced last weekend, and the pain was 10x more than any other piercing i've ever gotten.

I have to agree with you on the nipples, I had mine done twice. Once before I went in the military, obviously had to take them out, and once after I got out. I would never get them done again, the second time was worse then the first. I am guessing that is because of the scar tissue.

As you said they were about 10x worse then my tongue and PA put together.

No body piercings for me- I'm too old. A pierced old fat chick would just be gross.

My daughter and I are going to get some matching tattoos on her 18th birthday, though. (I got one when I as 18, about 20 years before most women even thought about them!)

No piercings for me but almost 40 hours of ink on one sleeve and 12 on the other half sleeved arm.

Yooper Chick said:
My daughter and I are going to get some matching tattoos on her 18th birthday, though. (I got one when I as 18, about 20 years before most women even thought about them!)
So what and where is your tattoo??? :D

RichBrewer said:
So what and where is your tattoo??? :D

:off:

A rose on my, um, hip. Very unimaginative! I was 18 and super fit (Army) when I got it. Now, the petals droop a bit! It's one sad old rose.

We're talking about getting small matching cross tattoos on the top of our left feet. It has a meaning to both of us- being "marked" by Christ.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled discussion of piercings.......:drunk:

I've got one piercing in the upper part of my ear. I got it when I was on spring break in daytona beach when I was 21. I was going to take it out when I turned 30 to acknowledge that I was officially old but then I decided to hell with that, I'm leaving it in until it looks ridiculous...

I have both nipples done... It wasn't all that bad!
I've had, eyebrow, labret, both ears, and tounge... The only one I still have are the nipples. I have some ink as well.

:mug:

INteresting thread.

I've had my ears pierced, and by self I did the center of my chest and my left nipple. The nipple didn't last long, but I later got it professionally pierced on a bet. I also had my tongue pierced. Finally, I have two tats.

I've had all the piercings out for YEARS now, but I'm heavily considering getting my right nipple pierced. You see, I was born with inny-nipples and now one is out and the other is in. Looks weird. So the wife and I have for years contemplated whether I should adjust by piercing old righty.

I have one tatoo.

Most of the time is says WENDY.

Other times its says Welcome to Texas and Have a Nice Day. :D

I guess your tattoo artist looked something like Jester's SWMBO? Please tell me it wasn't a sweaty biker. *shudder*

EdWort said:
I have one tatoo.

Most of the time is says WENDY.

Other times its says Welcome to Texas and Have a Nice Day. :D

It took me a second, but now I got it!
LOL

Can I just ask about the stretched lobes thing? Why? It seems so destructive and unlike a tat, you really can't hide them at all.

When I was 18, I had my left ear pierced with a needle after drinking a bottle of JD and a few years ago got a tat of 2 swords crossing on my neck.

Back