Any Idea What my system is worth If I sold It?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanMarzano

Reaction score
Thinking of going BIAB here is what I have

Brewsteel Stand, Two pump holders (Includes 1 March Pump) and Castors. 3 Banjo Burners all with needle valves - Three Keggles (Mid Polish on them) All Weldless fittings from Bargain Fittings and Booby M (5 SS Ball Valves, 2 Sight Glasses with Thermos, Mash Thermo) 15" Jaybird false bottom Hinged with SS pickup tube, copper pickup tubes in BK and HLT - Camlocks throughout the system (on all ball valves and hoses)

Thanks

IMG_0548.jpg

Have you tried BIAB? Do you like it well enough to sell everything off? You definitely won't make your money back on a system like this....since you already have everything, why not just use it? BIAB is cool if you are starting out and don't want to buy equipment....I can understand why you want to simplify things, though. I actually have a 2 keg system (MLT/BK) and just collect the runnings in an old stockpot. It's somewhere in between BIAB, and a full 3-vessel rig.

Probably have better luck parting it out on the for sale thread. Always someone (hint) looking for a pump or kettle or burner...or so it seems.

40-50% of new retail if it in excellent condition.

why not just buy a bag and use what you have? see if you even like BIAB first.

Back