Any EU/UK Brew/Temp Controller Out There?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BandonBrewingCo

Reaction score
Google says no, all the forums says no, computer says no (cough).

Does anyone know of anything anywhere in the EU that can do 240V, 15A & 3500W? Just throwing it out there on the off change I have missed something!

I tried building my own with the CraftBeerPi but I'm not an electrician and don't trust myself with that much power. Ideally the Inkbird 608 or IPB-16 would be great but they either have no interest in the EU or can't get those products certified.

very close to what I'm looking for but I still would need to fool around with SSR wiring. I've decided to get a servo to turn the dial on the cooker for me!

You can try the Home Brew Forum UK if you haven't already. That might be of use. It could be that they just buy stuff from here though. Good luck.

Google says no, all the forums says no, computer says no (cough).

Does anyone know of anything anywhere in the EU that can do 240V, 15A & 3500W? Just throwing it out there on the off change I have missed something!

I tried building my own with the CraftBeerPi but I'm not an electrician and don't trust myself with that much power. Ideally the Inkbird 608 or IPB-16 would be great but they either have no interest in the EU or can't get those products certified.
You could try EINBREW controllers, just google it. do you have a mains circuit that can deliver 15A?

Back