Any brew suppliers in southern california?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrKarma

Reaction score
Hi. Just thought that I should ask the all-knowing beer forum.

I have some friends that are attendng a seminar in Anaheim, CA and since the dollar is low in value. I intend to send them out to buy some Perlick taps....that is if I can find a Souh CA dealer.

Know any?

williamsbrewing.com is based in southern CA. Not sure if they have an actual "store" you can go to, but it'd be worth calling and asking.

williamsbrewing.com is based in southern CA. Not sure if they have an actual "store" you can go to, but it'd be worth calling and asking.

Well, only if you consider a six hour drive north of Los Angeles to be southern California!! :D Most consider that the San Francisco bay area. They're in San Leandro and don't have a store front, only a warehouse.

More Beer does have a store front down in Riverside. I know they have Perlicks listed on their website. Looks like arturo7 was able to find a few places. Again, can't say whether or not they'd have Perlicks.

Well, only if you consider a six hour drive north of Los Angeles to be southern California!! :D Most consider that the San Francisco bay area. They're in San Leandro and don't have a store front, only a warehouse.

They have a shop in the bay area???

I was referring to the San Leandro site (since that's where they ship from), but I didn't know if it was just a warehouse or an actual store.

Latest posts

Back