• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Anvil Foundry 10.5 /w Extras (Tri-Clamp Recirc Fittings, Brew Bag, Small Batch Ring)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For sale - Anvil Foundry 10.5 gallon with a load of extras.

Extras include:

This works perfectly, and has only been used for about ~3 batches. I've been using it with 110V, but this is 220V compatible. For the recirc feature you will need a tri-clamp pump which is not included (or an NPT pump and change the fittings on the tubes).

IMG_4547 Large.jpeg

IMG_4548 Large.jpegIMG_4549 Large.jpegIMG_4550 Large.jpeg

Priced at $350 + shipping -- I'm local to NYC so if you're in the area you can save on shipping.

Last edited:
For recirculation, you will probably want a tri-clamp pump -- I have one of those listed as well over here. I'll knock $25 off the pump if the same person is interested in both as a bundle discount. ;)

Shipping to San Francisco would be way too much, but damn if I would not love to give this a go. Good luck on your sale.
Yeah, cross-country shipping would be about $100 or so. Still cheaper than buying everything individually, but not as good of a deal, unfortunately.

That said, if you change your mind, let me know!

Anvil & pump are both still available.

Packing this in the box I discovered there is more hardware to these than I remembered. This also includes a stainless immersion chiller (not pictured).

Separately - Dropping the combined price for the Anvil + Pump to $425, and the price of the Anvil alone to $335, both + shipping if you want it shipped (or picked up somewhere near NYC).

Back