Another noob looking for help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchboy62

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I just started making beer and could really use some help in every aspect of label making. I used to make wine and called it Bourbon Street Booze. A little background my gf and I met at a local Mardi Gras celebration and for that reason started putting together a mardi gras based bar in the basement. The labels I made for the wine I were decent but it was just a piece of generic clip art used in Word for not much of a label. I do not think this label would look good on a beer bottle. So after my rambling here is what Im lookin for :

1. Brewery name Im up for changing it if anyone has a better idea.

2. Names of beers assosiated with new orleans, mardi gras or Bourbon street, My first brew is a red ale and I have 10 gal. of EW's apfelwien

3. Any ideas you have.

If someone was willing to make me a label I like that am able to change the brew name on I sell NFL and some NBA, NFL and MLB authentic jerseys and woul be willing to trade. Check out my site for what I have in stock http://madhattercaps.com . I am also willing to trade jerseys for brew equipment. Thanks in advance for the help.

If I remember correctly... Wasn't there a place right on Bourbon Street called Madhatters? I truly don't remember a hell of a lot of the two trips I was there.....:tank:

I was gonna change the other business name at some point as when I started it I sold hats originally but have since changed to jerseys. I currently brewing a red ale if anyone has any ideas for names for that.

Latest posts

Back