Android brew that can scale a recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dye4me

Reaction score
I'm looking for an android brew log app. I know there are several. I've tried brewr wort and brewers friend but none of them can scale recipes and that would sure be nice. Any suggestions?

idk about a phone app that does that... but if you have a computer and can download the free trial of beersmith you can scale recipes with a click of a button. It's $27 bucks, I think, but it's the best out there IMO and you can try it for 30 days for free.

BrewR can scale recipes. Click your recipe, then at the bottom click the icon in the middle that looks like four arrows pointing toward the corners of a square.

Brewer's Friend will scale recipes. When you go to "Edit" one of your recipes, there's a tab toward the top of the page that says "Recipe Tools". Click on "Scale", then enter your new batch size. It'll then scale up/down your recipe.

Edit: I'm using the old app, which launches all this stuff in Chrome.

Latest posts

Back