Anchor Steam Bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBake

Reaction score
Who makes these bottles? Where can I get them?

Anchor-Steam-Beer_0D7EBAE2.jpg

Well - you could buy me a few six packs; I'll unselfishly drink the beer so that you can have the bottles. I'll even ship them for free :mug:

Why not just call Anchor?

Anchor Brewing Company
1705 Mariposa Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Tel 415-863-8350
Fax 415-552-7094

I have found those bottles to be a little fragile. Have a dozen or so in rotation and have busted the top off of a couple. Picked up a couple Liberty Ale bomber bottles that are sweet. Great looking bottles but like I said, be gentle with the capper :mug:

Save you a little pain.

I had a bro in law that liked Corona, as I did, so we saved the bottles. To start your Home Brewing with, any bottle will do. DON'T let the bottles sit without being rinsed (pain in the....you know). His were growing crap in them, and were a pain to clean. Coronas in the 12 pack have the cardboard to keep sunlight out. Brown bottles are the best, but I keep mine in the closet, even clear bottles are good if you can keep the sunlight off of them.

Back