An appreciative comment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonGardner

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the forum in the past. As I have been searching and reading, going off on a tangent and reading some more, searching more and reading more… it is apparent that a lot of people have taken a lot of time to contribute. There is a TON of great information here, and as a 60 year old novice (my first brew day was last Saturday), I can’t thank you enough.

Hey, Thank you for being an awesome new member.... not once did you ask if fermentation is happening or if your beer is ruined. clearly, you've actually read stuff off the site and as such I welcome you to visit the thread that was meant pretty much, to ***** about people who are intellectually lazy: "Saying it in your outside voice" Tips for new members/venting and/or enternainment for regular HBTers
We are very glad to have you among us... just one thing.. Start posting pics and don't be embrassed if you think your gear isn't drool-worthy, .. the workarounds that intelligent people achieve helps us all, and failing that the expensive gear some of us can't afford drives us to evolve and find new solutions. :mug:

Back