American Horror Story

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diaperload

Reaction score
I've been looking for something new to watch and a few people suggested it.

I'm 3 episodes into the first season and it is REALLY weird.

I'm sure I'll finish the season but this show is strange.

Watched the first season on impulse with my wife one weekend. It was like the bastard child that came from Stephen King getting drunk hooking up with Nip/Tuck. LOL! Sort of like a car accident I couldn't look away from. I was hooked in the first episode with the Dylan McDermot crysterbating scene. Haven't seen the second season, though I am quite interested.

season 2 is even more bizarre

& anyone who is nominated in the same Emmy category as Jessica Lange should just stay home that night and avoid the embarrassment

Stay with it, it's a good show. As stated by GrogNerd, season 2 is quite bizarre, but I stuck that one out, too.

I like that season 2 was mostly the same actors as S1, but completely different story, different characters, different setting, different time frame.

Yeah basically everyone was back except Connie Britton and Taissa Farmiga. I wonder if they'll be back for season 3.

Yeah basically everyone was back except Connie Britton and Taissa Farmiga. I wonder if they'll be back for season 3.

unless Nashville isn't renewed, don't expect Connie Britton back

and Taissa Farmiga is listed in IMDB as cast in season 3, episode 1, but that can't be reliable

unless Nashville isn't renewed, don't expect Connie Britton back

and Taissa Farmiga is listed in IMDB as cast in season 3, episode 1, but that can't be reliable

Good call on Connie Britton, forgot she was in that. I'm excited for season 3 no doubt though.

Back