• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa all grain starter equipment and misc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
All Grain Systems $75
Your choice of a 5 gallon Rubbermaid drink cooler with new hardware and stainless steel hose braid or an 8 gallon rectangular cooler mashtun.
2 reusable voile cloth liners for the mashtun.
Very Good condition propane burner and 30 quart kettle with 2 brew in a bag sacks.
New ½ gallon growler, Hop spider, mash paddle. 1 liter flask for yeast starters. Hook to use this setup as a turkey fryer if needed.
2 cases of brown glass bottles.

6.5 gallon brewing bucket, lid and airlock. $5(sold)
25 foot copper wort chiller $30 (sold)
New 5 gallon Better Bottle and brush. $15
New Bench top capper. $30
Deluxe Bottle tree with vinator attachment. $30 (sold)

Two 32 quart mashtuns with all new metal components. $40 each

5 Gallon Igloo mashtun with 2 voile cloth liners. $25

I will be donating 100% of the proceeds of this sale to the local food pantries in the area. Please do not send me junk email or other offers.

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

066.jpg

How much to ship the 5 gal igloo mash run (the last one listed) to 92124?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Here are some pictures of the cylinder mashtuns with the voile cloth liner to help filter the wort and prevent stuck sparges. I add insulation to the lids and seal with a new plastic plug. Te voile sack is the same materials as used for BIAB sessions and makes cleaning up very easy.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Back