AHC Conference Schedule, Easy to Read

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhwrecker

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,
The NHC is coming up in a few weeks, and they've got quite a few different seminars available, but the layout on the website sucks. I just finished putting the schedule together in a table so I could figure out the who's, what's and where's a little easier.

Figured that others would find it useful as well, so here it is.

I still don't know why they can't put the schedule up like this on the website - seems like a no brainer to me.

See you all in Grand Rapids!

(edited the thread, as I had AHC instead of NHC, though the thread title is still wrong).

Mort

View attachment AHC2014_speakers.pdf

I started to make a spreadsheet with the seminars on it so I could more easily see the times on each day and choose which ones I want to go to. Then I thought I kind of really wanted to have the descriptions with the seminars, to get a better idea about the topic. My spreadsheet ended up being marginally better than the website.

I think if you include the full description, it makes a huge difference in readability as far as the schedule is concerned.

Latest posts

Back