AHA Website Down?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpySquirrel

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to access anything on the AHA website today? The main page works (http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/) but nothing behind that is available (getting errors like: The requested URL /membership/join-or-renew/ was not found on this server.).

Anyone happen to know if there's a support email or something like that? I want to join for the NHBC.

Thanks!

On a side note.....I bought a membership back the middle of December. I got a thank you email right away, but I haven't seen a membership card or anything in the mail yet. Anyone know how long long it takes to process stuff like that?

I just recently joined and was wondering the same thing. I called them last Friday asking about my card and it turns out the third party company that prints their membership cards went out of business in mid December, so they're in the process of finding a new company to print them. I was told new member cards will be sent in February. To apologize for the inconvenience, they are extending new memberships for a month!

Back