Missouri Advice on Clubs in St. Louis?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoodDogShelby

Reaction score
I am moving from Northern Kentucky (Greater Cincinnati) to St Louis in the next couple of weeks and I'm looking for some advice on St. Louis home-brew clubs. The club I am leaving, The Northern Kentucky Homebrewers Guild, has been a wonderful group. Their focus was not on monthly meetings, but on monthly brewing events. No politics, no officers, just fun!

I've been brewing for 4 years and am a BJCP certified judge.

....And go!

No I haven't. I've been so busy with my new job to look. Just got into my new house last week. As I unpack all my stuff I will venture out and investigate some clubs. Heck I might just keep going back to Northern KY

Did you find a club in St. Louis or did you move back to KY? I am part of the Brewminati Homebrew Club. We meet the 2nd Wednesday of the month at St. Louis Wine and Beermaking.

Look up the St. Louis Brews on Facebook. We meet at Modern Brewery every month. Great group of folk - last I saw numbering over 300.

I went to Garage Brewers Society, good group of guys. They moved to Missouri Beer Co in O'Fallon which is a little far for me.

Back