About Time...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xdfireguy

Reaction score
Well I guess I am overdue for a quick intro and chance to give back a little of what I have absorbed over the years here.

After a 10+ year break, I'm back into brewing... and with a passion! I can't believe that I have been away for so long. Oh well, time lost that I will never get back. I have a ESB in production right now with a "not quite pale ale" knock off from AHB on deck ready to begin brewing tomorrow. Oh and a kit wine is bubbling away too!

I just scored free 20lb tanks today. One CO2 one StoutGas (full!). The CO2 is going to need hydro, but no big deal there. I have a friend who does hydro's for the fire service and can slip this one in without difficulties. I suppose that this find will lead me quickly into the realm of kegging soon. Just need to find me some cornies and make up my mind as to whether to do a chest freezer or a standard fridge. Each has it's pro's and con's... we'll see. Heck, I might just stick with bottling. So much easier to share that way...

Well, I don't know if I set the record for the longest time between registering and posting, but here I am.

Latest posts

Back