A new joke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjd

Reaction score
might help if you read it in a Conan O'Brian voice:

Have you seen the new Bud Light spokesman Rapper "Pit Bull" ?

He has a shaved head... if you look close you'll also notice he is walking backwards.

the mother joke is:
"If I had a dog that ugly I would shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards"

get it pit bull?.... nevermind
RJ

Oh, yeah... umm, funny, thanks for explanation.

Only joke I know is the ham sandwich walking into the bar. He said "ouch". Or whatever, I can't tell jokes, never remember them right.

I first saw this guy on a Bud commercial and thought that Moby had started looking WAAAAY dorkier somehow.
If he's supposed to be cool, I should get an agent. :drunk:

If you're at a party and you overhear some of the lady folk talkin' about their "Kegel Exercises" you probably should not try to explain that in a properly designed gravity system it shouldn't be a workout, and that the march type pumps and a CIP setup is...well... TITS!

YMMV,
RJ

Back