A-Maze-N-Tube Cold Smoker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sacdan

Reaction score
Anyone try one of these? I got one from my wife as a gift. This thing is awesome. I just smoked some Cheese, Salt, Garlic, and some 2-Row. The 12" model will cold smoke for 4 hours. I was going to build a cold smoker. This was only $30 and it uses pellets. I give it 2 thumbs up!

I use mine all the time, awesome product. I even use it on hot smokes to add extra smoke if I need to.

I have 2 of the regular and one 12" tube. They work great. I'm using 2 of them now to cold smoke some bacon and Canadian bacon.

8520485906_667679f06a_b.jpg

I just pulled the trigger on the pellet one. Can't wait to try it out once it gets here in the mail. Watched some utube video about it (the one with the alaska guy with the harley who smokes cheese) Its about 14 min. Long. Looks to be a pretty solid invention. For cold smoking and what not. 50 bucks was alot but, if it smokes a good cheese I will be happy. Time will tell; Time will tell...

+HopSpunge+ said:
I just pulled the trigger on the pellet one. Can't wait to try it out once it gets here in the mail. Watched some utube video about it (the one with the alaska guy with the harley who smokes cheese) Its about 14 min. Long. Looks to be a pretty solid invention. For cold smoking and what not. 50 bucks was alot but, if it smokes a good cheese I will be happy. Time will tell; Time will tell...

Oh you'll be happy alright.. Just don't try to rush the start time and keep your pellets nice and dry for best results.

I smoked some cheese yesterday and it came out great. Did an Irish cheddar for about 1.5 hours. I love this thing.

I have one and it's a pretty great setup. You can cold smoke by just taking one of these things and sticking it next to whatever you want to smoke, and flipping a cardboard box over it for a couple of hours. I have a smoker, but with this thing for cold smoking it's totally unnecessary.

I hope mine gets here by friday, so I can play with it this weekend after poopy work. I'm guna buy all the cheese in the store and then chop it up and smoke it all.

Latest posts

Back