A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D2xKgn.gif

Remember the first rule is don’t get caught.
The second rule is don’t, get, caught.
Third rule is something
Fourth rule is something
Fifth rule is profit!!!

Yeah pushing 70F tomorrow but it's a work day. Was in Lincoln when grandpa passed in 2006. It hit -10...enough cold for me. We had 7 auto fatalities when it hit 26F last week. Crazy..

They're saying 30 and sunny tomorrow, nicest day of the week. But I'll be inside at work, looking out the window at the "warm" day. Then rain and snow later in the week, followed by single-digits again by the weekend. So, a nice layer of ice, topped with snow and temps too cold for salt to work. Not looking forward to the commute. But it will be nowhere near as bad as what people on the east coast are enduring.

The jet stream is heading north next week. going to be in the upper 40s low 50s. yay, i can drive the truck with the windows down ...

Starting to snow. Again. But it's going to warm up to 15! Heading out to the store before we get the expected 4". Life on the tundra.

They are saying mid to upper 30s by the end of the week. Shorts weather.

Everyone have an enjoyable Sunday, and MLK holiday for those who have it off!

Back